GretchenandRobert

Hello to all our friends and family. As of Sep 2007, Robert and I are no longer dating. However, we will leave this blog up for memories of some of our fun trips and times spent together.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hiroshima - Around town


Robert always has to stop and take photos of any reflections he sees. This big metal globe offered us lots of opportunities for picture-taking!

Multiple reflections...



Robert looks like he's in a metal womb.

Robert coming out of the metal ball.
This is the woman preparing our food in this little tiny restaurant in Hiroshima. There were only tables for about 8 people and then several stools at the counter.

This man bought Robert and I some sake. He seemed to enjoy speaking in Japanese with Robert, although it was difficult to understand him. He was very friendly though, and interested in us "gaijin" (foreigners)
I forget what this dish is called. It's like an egg pancake cooked with lots of vegetables. It was tasty but really filling (Robert finished half of mine).

I didn't know I was in the photo! I thought Robert was just taking a picture of the food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home