GretchenandRobert

Hello to all our friends and family. As of Sep 2007, Robert and I are no longer dating. However, we will leave this blog up for memories of some of our fun trips and times spent together.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Halloween

Here's a photo of my Halloween costume for the dorm party. Hopefully, it's pretty clear who I was.....

Okay-- evidently it is not as clear who I was as I thought it would be! So to my father and anyone else who might have it wrong-- I was MARILYN MONROE! *Not* Anna Nicole Smith!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Summer Adams said...

That is AWESOME, Gretchen. You look so great! Who doesn't love Marilyn Monroe?!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Gretchen said...

Thanks Summer! It was fun!

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you were Marilyn the blow kiss gave you away. You looked darling..Judy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home