GretchenandRobert

Hello to all our friends and family. As of Sep 2007, Robert and I are no longer dating. However, we will leave this blog up for memories of some of our fun trips and times spent together.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bathroom pics

Here are the pics of the bathroom: new vanity lighting, new ceiling light fixture, new floors, and I painted the medicine cabinet white. I still need to paint all the tiles (there is some discoloration and paint missing from where the vanity was pulled out), but the space looks so much bigger now with the pedastal sink!




















1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robert - I can't find your e-mail address, so I'm going to have to wish you an early happy birthday here (sorry about that).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Julie & N8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home