GretchenandRobert

Hello to all our friends and family. As of Sep 2007, Robert and I are no longer dating. However, we will leave this blog up for memories of some of our fun trips and times spent together.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Robert's Trip to the Countryside with Sumiko



Sumiko took Robert on an excursion on Sunday. They stopped at a mineral springs to fill several bottles with fresh water. Then, they went to Sumiko's family in the countryside where I think Robert said she worked in the garden while Robert rode around on a bicycle. Here are some of the photos he took that day:



Of course Robert always manages to get in a few reflection shots!

Dragon at the temple (Pat asked for lots of dragon pictures, so Robert is on the look-out!)

This is Sumiko filling up large sake bottles with the fresh mineral spring water.

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your water wheel photo, monkey! I'm using it for my desktop photo on my office computer.

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff you guys!!! I'm so proud of you (and jealous), Robbie. Looks like you're having a great time. What an experience! School is moving fast for me already. We are learning sooo much. Pretty scary as well. But I'm also loving it. I can't believe I'm in Grad school! I keep having to pinch myself....wow, we're all becoming edumacated! Miss you guys, Gary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home