GretchenandRobert

Hello to all our friends and family. As of Sep 2007, Robert and I are no longer dating. However, we will leave this blog up for memories of some of our fun trips and times spent together.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Alberta - Banff Park (Moraine Lake)

Moraine Lake is another glacier filled lake in the park. We got here later in the day, and so the water was reflecting the light, making it a vibrant blue.
That's me standing at the bottom of the rocks and logs. Robert took it from on top.



















There is Robert on top of the rock hill taking pictures.














3 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Morgan said...

oh my GORGEOUS!! I love places like that. So this is Alberta CA? Sorry, I'm retarded with geography! I think I need to visit that state park some day! I can't believe how amazing that water is.

Looks like you two are always up to something fun. Are you guys planning another big trip like Japan soon?

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Gretchen said...

Hi Morgan. Yes, it's Alberta, Canada. Banff National Park (and all the surrounding areas) is totally gorgeous! No big trips planned just yet. I head back to Chicago on September 10th and start teaching on the 25th. This was our last trip of the summer. :( Your Tahoe trip looked like lots of fun! I love Tahoe!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Summer Adams said...

This lake makes me thirsty, it's so clear and blue and clean. WOW!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home